ThePhotoStick Mobile Review 2019: is it Worth the Cost?

ThePhotoStick Mobile Review 2019: is it Worth the Cost?



Do you ever find it frustrating to find all of your photos and print them off?

Imagine recording a video of a very important milestone of your life using your phone, only to see that it’s unable to continue because your storage is almost full. Sounds familiar? We’ve all gone through moments like this, and the solution to that frustrating problem lies in just three words: The PhotoStick Mobile.

It seems so difficult these days to get digital photos out into the real world. It’s not like it used to be when I would take my roll of film to the store to have the photos developed.

If you’re like me… you like to make sure you’ll never lose a precious memory. But with technology changing every day, it’s hard to keep up. First it’s a USB cord, then you use bluetooth, the cloud, iTunes… it’s getting more and more difficult to get photos off of your phone. The fact is we spend more time “dealing with” the photos than actually enjoying the memories they hold.

According to recent research, while technology has made it easier to take photos, it’s become more difficult than ever for average people to print-off, share, and enjoy the photos we take so easily.

I know firsthand how it feels to lose a precious memory.
After my grandson’s graduation from school, I tried to find the photo I took of him. This photo was perfect! And all I wanted was to print it off and get it framed.

But when I went to look for it, it was gone. My heart stopped… what was the point of taking all those photos when I can’t even find the one I want! I was digging through thousands of photos, hundreds of duplicates and I couldn’t find the ones I was looking for!

Then I remembered my friend talking about this PhotoStick just a few days before. She had been given one from her son who is a computer programmer.

I didn’t really think it would work. It looks exactly like one of those USB sticks I’ve used a couple of times. But this one also had a smaller part that was the same size as my phone charger port.

But it uses very special technology that automatically hunts through everything on your phone. It finds every personal photo and video, and then places them all in organized folders on the Stick.

So, I decided to give it a try.

As soon as I plugged it into my phone a window opened. There’s a big green button labeled “Start” — I just clicked that and the process began. It took a few minutes – about 10 minutes total… but I didn’t need to do anything, it was fun watching it go through all the files. (I probably could have just gone for a walk and came back later, but I was anxious!!)

After the process, I saw that every photo I’d ever taken was on the Stick
I explored the folders, and everything was really well organized, no more duplicates either. I went down the list and saw the month that my Grandson had his graduation ceremony.

There it was!

I had it, I found the photo. I couldn’t believe it! There it was, on the Stick. All I had to do was take it down to the Photo store (I used Costco). I just plugged in the Stick – selected that photo, and 30 minutes later I had it printed out and ready to frame! While at Costco, I also found a whole bunch of photos that I thought I had lost forever, so I had those printed as well and they’re now in my photo album!


I’m so happy that this little device will always be there to quickly gather all my photos, no matter where I saved them.

What is the Photostick Mobile?



The Photostick mobile is a USB stick that saves you time and frustration of saving, organizing your photos by backing them up. This thumb drive is quite different from any other drive you’ve seen, apart from backing up your files with just one click. Rather than taking the pictures and looking for a USB cord to be able to send the files to your PC, which would not only be time wasting, it will also reduce the space on your PC drive, The OTG feature of this drive makes it easy for you to plug to your Android or iPhone and save the files directly to the PhotoStick Mobile Drive and make use of its storage capacity.

Wait, you still don’t see anything special about this? A normal flash helps to transfer files from one PC to another PC and to be able to move your files from your Mobile device to your PC you will need to get a USB for that, but a PhotoStick does the two at a go. With the PhotoStick Drive allows you to share important files from your PC to your Mobile device, interestingly, it also allows you to share files from your mobile device to your PC. But that’s just scratching the surface of its features, to go deeper, the Photostick Mobile doesn’t just store files, it helps you organize those files, that way you won’t have to manually sort them. It simply finds and removes duplicate files, so you don’t have to worry about duplicate files on your thumb drive, all this done without the use of an extra hardware.


Features of the PhotoStick Mobile Drive

It is Fast and Automatic
You don’t have to waste your time saving your files on your PC, the PhotoStick is fast and easy, now just plug to your mobile device and backup your files.

Supports the major image formats
It supports almost all the image format, whether its .jpg, .png, it will surely save them all. And the size of the image doesn’t matter, it will safely back them up.

All in one click
You don’t need an external software to make use of this device. All you have to do is download the free App in Google Play or App Store and hit “Go”, you don’t even need to create an account or select files manually since serve as an iOS Flash Drive for both iOS and Android. All you have to do is let the flash do the job for you.

It’s Easy to use
As we’ve said earlier, the Photostick needs absolutely no extra hardware to perform its function, once you have your mobile device and your PhotoStick you are good to go. It doesn’t require a cord.

Does not require an internet connection
You don’t need an internet connection to back up your files. It’s a file that works perfectly with Android and iOS devices.

All round devices
Do you know the PhotoStick can store over 60 000 photos and videos? Well, it can. If you have unforgettable memories that you will like to keep, this drive would do just that.

Helps to Automatically delete duplicates
Sometimes we mistakenly duplicate a file while backing it up and that gets so irritating when viewing it, more importantly when you want to sort every file out, what the PhotoStick does is that it deletes any duplicated file that you’ve saved on it, helping you save up more space.

click here more ThePhotostickmobilereview





Comments

  1. Wonderfull website you’ve got here. It’s hard to
    find good quality writing like yours these days.
    I seriously appreciate people like you.
    everydaysgadgets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptional piece of substance in the wake of scrutinizing this I'm feeling overwhelming so much that I've increment a sort of information from this page. Continue doing great!! Thankful to YOU!
    InfinitiKloud Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment